CHILD’S PLAY RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the raffle forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Complete entries will include a name an email address and/or a telephone number, at a minimum.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence 13 October 2021 and conclude midday, 31 October 2021 local time.
- Entrants need not be present to win.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The draw for the raffle will take place at the Noosa Triathlon event at Laguna Park, Noosa on 31 October 2021.
- Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation require Proof of identification to verify winners.
- If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of Child’s Play QLD, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, Child’s Play QLD reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the raffle, pursuant to any direction given under the Charitable and non-profit Gaming Act 1999 (QLD).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Child’s Play QLD and/or the GRT Foundation may in its absolute discretion cancel the raffle being drawn and draw at another time on the same conditions subject to Queensland legislation.
- All winners, if not present on the day, will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published on the Child’s Play QLD Facebook page by 5 November 2021. Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation will take no responsibility for the prize being damaged in transit.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within one month after the winner has been decided.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed for 1 year, Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation will deal with such prizes in accordance with Queensland law.
- All entries become the property of the Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation. Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Child’s Play QLD at the address shown below.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of a prize at the time stipulated by Child’s Play QLD then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and a cash alternative will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation accept no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the promotion. The winner releases Child’s Play QLD and the GRT Foundation and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize in anyway whatsoever.
- Child’s Play QLD is at Suite 3A, 621 Wynnum Road, Morningside, QLD, 4170. The GRT Foundation is at Level 27, 111Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The GRT foundation is a registered charity in the state of Queensland under registration CH2730.
CHILD’S PLAY SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to approved entrants only (participants of Child’s Play QLD’s 2021 Noosa Triathlon fundraiser) and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry.
The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Child’s Play QLD as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday 19th October 2021 AEST at 11.00am AEST and will end on Monday 25th October 2021 at 5.00pm AEST.
The entrant must fulfill all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Child’s Play QLD
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 Westfield Voucher, redeemable at participating retailers in Australia with eftpos facilities. A list of participating retailers can be found at westfield.com.au//giftcards, Gift card expires three years from date of issue. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Child’s Play QLD. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Child’s Play QLD’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Child’s Play QLD to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the photo with the most combined “Likes” and “Comments” under the supervision of Child’s Play QLD. Winner will be notified by phone or email five (5) days following selection of Winner. Child’s Play QLD shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT CHILD’S PLAY QLD‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this competition You understand and agree that Child’s Play QLD and anyone acting on behalf of Child’s Play QLD and Child’s Play QLD’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Child’s Play QLD. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Child’s Play Qld and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Child’s Play QLD may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Child’s Play QLD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Child’s Play QLD’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Child’s Play QLD may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Child’s Play QLD. Child’s Play QLD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Child’s Play QLD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Child’s Play Qld reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Child’s Play QLD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND QUEENSLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queensland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Competition hosted by Child’s Play Qld is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Child’s Play QLD is at Suite 3A, 621 Wynnum Road, Morningside, QLD 4170. The GRT Foundation is at Level 27, 111 Eagle Street Brisbane, QLD, 4000. The GRT Foundation is a registered charity in the state of Queensland under registered CH2730.